Thursday 13 October 2011

Apologies and an Abundance of Announcements

Hello again!

Firstly, MASSIVE apologies for being MIA for over a month. If you're following me on Twitter you'll know that I just started university, so my life's been a bit up in the air recently. But I'm settled in mostly now, so updates should be more regular (though saying that, my workload is already up to my eyeballs so I shall be playing it by ear).

There's lots in the works, both in the blog and elsewhere. I have plenty of upcoming posts that should be up soon(ish), including some long overdue film reviews that I never got around to posting and are still sitting in my drafts box (Rise of the Planet of the Apes, Cowboys and Aliens, Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy) as well as some new ones, and also some other articles including my tribute to Pixar, the best film studio out there at the moment, and my pick of upcoming films for the rest of this year and 2012 (there's lots).

Also, and I'm rather excited for this, I've been recruited for the university radio station to be a panellist on a film show. Details are still unclear at the moment re. times etc, but I'm hoping once I start, the four people that still pay any attention to this will tune in. It's a great chance for me to put my film opinions out there to a larger audience, so I can't wait. Details will be posted when I know them. It's all very exciting. Big thanks to Brendan for the opportunity!

Ok, I'm off again (hopefully not for another month!). Thanks to all the readers who have stuck with the blog during my much too lengthy absence!

2 comments:

  1. LINKS, GIMME LINKS, GIMME LINKS!

    So this was what your meeting was for, I'm assuming? This is incredibly cool!

    And congrats!

    (Garen, in case you hadn't already guessed from the rather tenuous MCR pun)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No mention of Leanne here.
    Its fine.
    She can take it.

    ReplyDelete